What a day to celebrate!
Baby's very first birthday!
Of course there are traditional ways to celebrate a first birthday. However, you should celebrate in a way that feels fun and true to you and your baby. Here are a few ideas. We hope this list spurs the perfect idea for your celebration.
- A "one-derful" themed first birthday party with decorations featuring the number 1 and a cake with a big "1" on it.
- A "wild one" themed party with safari or jungle decorations and animal-themed snacks.
- A "my first year" photo shoot with a professional photographer to capture the milestones of the past year.
- A "smash cake" photo shoot where the baby gets to dig into their own little cake for their first taste of sugar.
- A "teddy bear picnic" where guests bring a stuffed animal and enjoy a picnic-style meal.
- A "first book" party where guests bring a favorite book to start a library for the child.
- A "first friends" party where parents can connect and make new friends.
- A "first trip" party where the parents can plan a small trip or vacation to celebrate the first birthday.