Sense & Grow Tissue Box
- Fully Equipped Sensory Activity Box: The Sensory Tissue Box by Be Amazing! Toys provides the ultimate sensory activity that promotes the development of fine motor skills in your child. Pull textured scarves out of a plush tissue box and discover exciting colors and textures
- Treat Your Senses: Develop coordination, exploration and color recognition with the Sense & Grow Products; Improve hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and fine motor skills as you explore the sense of touch with these textured scarves
- Discover Different Textures: Our sensory toy for toddlers and babies comes with many interesting materials to trigger your kid’s senses; Discover sheer, tulle, cotton and felt and enjoy the fun sounds of the corduroy crinkly scarf
- Big Gift for Little Ones: Give a gift that will delight parents as well as kids; It's the perfect holiday or birthday present that will keep them entertained long after the party is over; Teach them to pull at the scarves to remove them from the tissue box and then push them back in to start the fun again
- Helping Reach Your Child’s Goals: Introduce your kids to the magnificent textures and colors all around them; Our safe and risk-free products are especially made to help kids explore, play and reach their developmental goals
Promote sensory development with a product that will provide endless entertainment. Give kids a form of self-expression that will help them express and cope with their feelings.
As visual motor and creativity skills get developed, it will provide opportunities for trying out new ideas and promote new ways of thinking and problem solving.
Parents can follow along in the sensory guide provided on each Sense & Grow product box to learn about the importance of sensory play and fine motor development.
They will recognize the advantages of the sensory items and all it provides for their child’s well-being and overall development. By working on these important skills in a fun way, kids will be able to complete important tasks, such as buttoning and zippering, much easier.